For Home UsersSee Video
Everyone would like to remain living in their own homes as long as possible. We all want to feel in control of our lives. We also need to feel connected to the outside world.
Sometimes, especially as we get older or have a medical condition, we may require additional support to remain living independently.
Amba offers an elegant solution to help Users to be better organised and connected to friends, family and cares alike;
- Amba is VERY EASY TO USE for anyone unfamiliar with using computers, tablets or smartphones
- Time, date, day, and daily schedule with reminders, are all displayed in one place
- Localised weather report, to help orientate the User through their day
- Reassuring, Amba it is always on and it is always there
- The User is easily connected to loved ones with video calls made at the touch of a button
- Photo sharing enables the User to keep abreast of current family moments and events
- Amba encourages and enhances communication through it’s intuitive and easy-to-use touchscreen.
- Amba’s calendar function helps the User organise appointments and ensures medications and other events are managed
- Having one shared calendar interface allows Family Members and Carers to work more closely with the User to help organise their day
- Family members can be automatically alerted if any appointment or calendar event is missed – within seconds, via the accompanying Amba app for their mobile device
- Amba can minimise reliance on Carers and boost the Users independence.
- All these features can help to reduce anxiety
Amba can be located anywhere that has a WiFi connection and a mains plug. Amba never goes to sleep. Should it loose power, selected Members/Carers are alerted immediately by email. Amba has been designed to always be on and connected to the Users’ Care Network.