For the FamilySee Video
As people get older, they can find previously simple tasks have become more difficult and confusing to perform. Knowing the date, the day and even the time can become a problem. This can be concerning for families with older relatives.
More often than not, this age group are so used to being self-sufficient, that they regard their independence as something not to be questioned. Some can’t, or won’t, use personal computers, so communication between relatives is often reduced to telephone calls. Personal visits can be difficult because of distance. Many Families are also separated because they live abroad. Families often worry that older relatives living alone can’t easily cope with everyday life. They’re also aware they may feel isolated and very often lonely.
The Amba system keeps families in touch and enables chosen Family Members to have an app on their PC’s, laptops, tablets or smart phones that stays connected to the User’s Amba.
- Amba’s touch-screen is easy and intuitive to use. Even for those who have never used a computer.
- The Amba app installed on your laptop, tablet or smart phone allows rapid communication, organisation and monitoring of your older relative, the User.
- Video calls to the User are easily made from any of your devices, via the Amba app.
- The Amba daily diary and calendar function is interactive, meaning that you and the User can manage everything together, helping to ensure appointments, medications and all diary events are fulfilled.
Members will automatically be alerted, within seconds, if the User makes any new appointments or a diary/calendar event is missed.
- Amba Members can send and receive messages. You’ll also know if your messages have been seen by the User.
- New photos can be uploaded easily, so that you can share current events with your loved one, and help them feel included.
- There is a HELP button programmed to alert selected Members or any other Carers, should the User need assistance in an emergency. Remote viewing is also activated when HELP is triggered.
The Amba system effectively helps families keep in touch.