Carers understand the value of supporting clients in their own homes as long as possible. Aside for home visits, communication is often limited to telephone calls.
Amba, comprising of a touch-screen for the User and the Amba app installed on Carer’s device, enables Carers to communicate in a more effective way, in addition to the personal visits.
- The Amba app, installed on the Carers’ tablet or smartphone, allows rapid Communication, Organisation and Monitoring of their client
- Having one shared calendar interface allows Carers to work more closely with Users and their families
- Repeated daily events (e.g taking medication) can be easily programmed onto the calendar at the touch of a button to save time
- Video calling allows a visual ‘health check’ between home visits
- The programmable HELP button instantly alerts Carers and selected Members, should the User need assistance in an emergency. Remote viewing can also be activated when HELP is triggered
- Carers will be automatically alerted, within seconds, when the User makes any new appointments or a calendar event is missed, helping Carers keep track of each User’s activity
- Through video calling, text message and photo sharing Amba brings an additional dimension to enhance the Care role
Amba provides daily assistance to Carers.
£279.99 – PLUS £30 pm