For CarersSee Video
For many Carers, keeping their clients in their own homes as long as possible is a priority. Carers normally have a number of clients whom they visit regularly, assisting with essential tasks, such as eating, bathing and taking medications. Aside for these home visits, communication is often limited to telephone calls.
The Amba system, comprising of a touch-screen for the User and the Amba app installed on your device, enables Carers to communicate in a more effective way, in addition to the personal visits
- Amba’s touch-screen is easy and intuitive to use. Even for those who have never used a computer
- Time, day, date and even the weather are prominently displayed on Amba helping to orientate the User throughout the day.
- The Amba app installed on the Carers’ laptop, tablet or smart phone allows rapid communication, organisation and monitoring of your client, the User.
- The Amba daily diary and calendar function is interactive. Family Members, other Carers and the User can manage everything together, helping to ensure appointments, medications and all diary events are fulfilled.
Carers will be automatically alerted, within seconds, when the User makes any new appointments or a diary/calendar event is missed, helping Carers keep track of each User’s activity.
- Repeated daily events can be easily programmed onto the calendar at the touch of a button
- Carers can send messages. They’ll also know if their messages have been seen by the User
- Users receive messages, and can send simple replies
- Video calling allow a visual ‘health check’ between home visits.
- There is a HELP button programmed to alert Carers and selected Members, should the User need assistance in an emergency. Remote viewing is also activated when HELP is triggered
The Amba communication and organisation system provides daily assistance to Carers.