- Definitions and Interpretation
“cookie” means a small file consisting of letters and numbers that Our Site downloads to your computer or device; “web beacon” means a small, transparent image file (usually only 1-pixel x 1-pixel in size) used for tracking user behaviour and activity around Our Site; “We/Us/Our” means Senecto Limited, a company registered in England under 09902590, whose registered address is Kemp House, 152 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.
- We use the following types of cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
A cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies
It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies
Functionality cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences.
- Targeting Cookies
It is also important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have clicked on). As with analytics cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting cookies may also be shared with third parties.
- Third Party Cookies
Third party cookies are not placed by Us and We have no control over them. Third party cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these cookies will work in the same way as analytics cookies described above).
- Persistent Cookies
Any of the above types of cookie may be a persistent cookie. Persistent cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- Session Cookies
Any of the above types of cookie may be a session cookie. Session cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- We also use web beacons on Our Site to track your navigation around it. As with analytics cookies described above, web beacons help Us to understand how you use Our Site and enable us to improve it in the future.
- Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire [after <<insert period>>]OR [as indicated in the table below].
- For more specific details of the cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
- What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
Cookie Title Cookie Name Purpose of Cookie _ga _ga Google Analytics Tracking _gat _ga Google Analytics Tracking _ga Google Analytics Tracking _gat Google Analytics Tracking PREF YouTube This cookie is set by the YouTube video service on pages with embedded YouTube video. VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE YouTube This cookie is set by the YouTube video service on pages with embedded YouTube video. YSC YouTube This cookie is set by the YouTube video service on pages with embedded YouTube video. remote_sid YouTube This cookie is set by the YouTube video service on pages with embedded YouTube video.
- How You Can Control Cookies
- Internet browsers normally accept cookies by default. You can change these settings if you wish, however please be aware that this is not generally a per-site setting and will prevent all websites from using cookies, not just Ours. Please also be aware that by disabling cookies in your browser, you may impair the functionality of Our Site [Google Analytics Tracking]
- The links below provide instructions on how to control cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (OSX): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
- Further Information
- For more information about cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org (this is an external link and We are not responsible for its content).
- For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following: