Numer of People living with Dementia living alone predicted to double – Guardian reports
According to the Alzheimer’s Soceity, the predicted number of people living alone and dealing with dementia is set to double to 240,000 over the next 20 years.
When the charity surveyed 354 people with dementia, 58% said they experienced loneliness and 56% said they suffered from isolation.
56% also said they had been losing touch with people since being diagnosed.
For the full story click here
- Numer of People living with Dementia living alone predicted to double – Guardian reports
- Exciting News for Senecto
- Can electricity help dementia sufferers?
- Talking loneliness for people living with dementia
- Amba has improved communication with my Mum
- Extended coverage in the Evesham Journal newspaper about Amba
- Help for the elderly article in the Evesham Journal
- We’re Training in Birmingham today
- Dementia – A useful guide and how Amba has been designed to help those with dementia
- Age-related Memory Loss
To learn more about how the Amba system can help you and your family please fill in the form below and we will arrange a personal in home demonstration with confirmation by email and text message.