Exciting News for Senecto
We are so proud and excited to have been recognised, and one of the finalists, in the Herefordshire & Worcester Chamber of Commerce Business Awards 2019 ‘Best Use of Technology’ category. This is fabulous recognition as we continue our efforts to help and support those who may be living with any form of dementia, be lonely or isolated from their families and need an easy, secure way to stay in touch.
- Exciting News for Senecto
- Can electricity help dementia sufferers?
- Talking loneliness for people living with dementia
- Amba has improved communication with my Mum
- Extended coverage in the Evesham Journal newspaper about Amba
- Help for the elderly article in the Evesham Journal
- We’re Training in Birmingham today
- Dementia – A useful guide and how Amba has been designed to help those with dementia
- Age-related Memory Loss
- Loneliness in old age is a big social problem.
To learn more about how the Amba system can help you and your family please fill in the form below and we will arrange a personal in home demonstration with confirmation by email and text message.